Description: This book, called by some the best book for men ever written, helps men overcome common roadblocks to spiritual and personal growth and chart a path forward to becoming better leaders in their home, workplace, and community.
With relevant, practical, and thoughtful advice, this book discusses twenty-four different topics that men face, including:
- Identity questions and discovering significance and purpose
- Relationship problems and fixing broken relationships
- Money problems and establishing financial strength
- Time problems and how to decide what’s important
- Temperament problems and battling pride, fear, and anger
- Integrity problems and establishing accountability